Find a Doctor
Speak Up for a Stronger You
Ready to talk to a physician? Below is an easy-to-use directory for women who wish to speak to a physician in their area. You can quickly search by zip code.
Our physician locator site shows some of the physicians in your area who specialize in this field of medicine. There may be others. Appearance on our locator site is not an endorsement by Boston Scientific.
You should always consult with a physician of your choosing for diagnosis and treatment decisions.
What should I tell my doctor?
1. I am experiencing some or all of the following symptoms:
- Pain, pressure or a bulge "down there"
- Trouble urinating or passing a bowel movement
- Bladder leakage or needing to use the bathroom often
- Pain during urination
2. My symptoms started ______ (days, weeks, months, years) ago.
3. I have these symptoms ______ (daily, a few times a week, sometimes, etc.).
4. These symptoms are affecting my life and I’d like to find ways to treat them.
What questions should I ask my doctor?
- Do you think I have symptoms of a pelvic floor disorder?
- If so, what kind of pelvic floor disorder(s) do I have?
- What is causing my symptoms?
- Will my symptoms get better?
- What can I do to lessen or end these symptoms?
- What should I do next?
- What treatment options do you think are best for me?
- What results have other patients experienced with each treatment option?
ChooseYou.com is a website sponsored by Boston Scientific.