Find a Doctor
Speak Up For a Stronger You
Ready to talk to a physician? Below is an easy to use directory for women who wish to speak to a physician in their area. You can quickly search by zip code.
Make Yourself Heard
Here are a few questions for your doctor and other tips that can help you make the most of your appointment.
What should I tell my doctor?
- I am experiencing some or all ofthe following symptoms:
- Pain, pressure or a bulge "down there"
- Trouble urinating or passing a bowel movement
- Bladder leakage or needing to use the bathroom often
- Pain during urination
- My symptoms started ______ (days, weeks, months, years) ago.
- I have these symptoms ______ (daily, a few times a week, sometimes, etc.).
- These symptoms are affecting my life and I’d like to find ways to treat them.
What questions should I ask my doctor?
- Do you think I have symptoms of a pelvic floor disorder?
- If so, what kind of pelvic floor disorder(s) do I have?
- What is causing my symptoms?
- Will my symptoms get better?
- What can I do to lessen or end these symptoms?
- What should I do next?
- What treatment options do you think is best for me?
- What results have other patients experienced with each treatment option?