Find a Doctor
Speak Up for a Stronger You
Ready to talk to a physician? Below is an easy-to-use directory for women who wish to speak to a physician in their area. You can quickly search by zip code.
This website is compiled by Boston Scientific (“BSC”) as a reference tool for locating or identifying certain physicians. The physicians included in this database are those who have used and are familiar with BSC products that treat Pelvic Organ Prolapse and Female Continence. This database may not include all physicians that use or have used BSC’s products. Similarly, this database does not include all physicians who practice in the field of Women's Health. No physician has been paid or received a fee to be included in our database.
BSC does not verify or monitor the license, credentials, accreditations or qualifications of any physician listed in the database, and is not responsible for the medical advice of the physicians included in this database. BSC is not responsible and shall not be liable to you or others for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on this information obtained from this database.
Inclusion of a physician in the database does not mean that BSC endorses or recommends such physician. Similarly, the fact that a physician is not included in the database does not mean that physician is not qualified.
The results are provided by proximity (when searching by zip code).
What should I tell my doctor?
1. I am experiencing some or all of the following symptoms:
- Pain, pressure or a bulge "down there"
- Trouble urinating or passing a bowel movement
- Bladder leakage or needing to use the bathroom often
- Pain during urination
2. My symptoms started ______ (days, weeks, months, years) ago.
3. I have these symptoms ______ (daily, a few times a week, sometimes, etc.).
4. These symptoms are affecting my life and I’d like to find ways to treat them.
What questions should I ask my doctor?
- Do you think I have symptoms of a pelvic floor disorder?
- If so, what kind of pelvic floor disorder(s) do I have?
- What is causing my symptoms?
- Will my symptoms get better?
- What can I do to lessen or end these symptoms?
- What should I do next?
- What treatment options do you think are best for me?
- What results have other patients experienced with each treatment option?
Boston Scientific is committed to bringing more hope, more health and more life to women around the world. Learn more
ChooseYou.com is a website sponsored by Boston Scientific.